Free Webinar: Tuesday 27th November
10AM EST | 3PM GMT | 4PM CET
Regulatory Update on Global Waste Directives
This Webinar aims to give you an up-to-date briefing on the current global EPR reporting obligations. This vital knowledge will equip you to forecast, and minimize the budgetary impact.
You will hear how to address topics such as:
- Global updates for Extended Producer Responsibility
- Trends we are seeing for 2018
- Environmental developments for Extended Producer Responsibility in 2018
- Developments in the EU Circular Economy Package
- How recent legislation changes might affect your business and reporting
- Guidance on next steps to remain compliant
EPR compliance reporting obligations are now extending well beyond the established waste directives on packaging, WEEE, and battery recycling into many other product areas. Increasingly, multinational companies are uncertain of their changing global reporting obligations and how best to manage and reduce the cost.
This Webinar will focus on new and updated regulations, and instil the confidence that your company can meet your legal reporting obligations in new jurisdictions. Generally, the Regulations are robustly enforced: if you fail to register and pay your fees, you may face stiff financial penalties and reputational damage.
To request the recording, please follow the registration process using the form on the right.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about receiving the webinar recording.