Free Webinar: Tuesday 12th June
11AM EST | 4PM GMT | 5PM CET
WEEE Open Scope: Prepare your business for the imminent changes
The transition period for the EU WEEE Recast Directive 2012/19/EU is coming to an end in August 2018. The changes will impact the way producers of electronic equipment handle and report WEEE across the region.
Join Emma Mundy, Environmental Compliance Manager as she discusses how Member States are implementing the upcoming changes and how they will affect your business.
In this webinar we will cover:
- Background on EU WEEE Directive
- What has changed
- What the changes mean for producers
- Member state implementation progress
- Specific country examples of how the changes are being implemented
- The impact on Global WEEE regulations
Don't miss this opportunity to hear the latest news from the EU programs from an expert in the field. Register for the webinar today.