Free Webinar: Tuesday 17th May
10AM EST | 3PM GMT | 4PM CET
The Risks & Rewards of Sustainability and the Circular Economy
As a retailer a major element of your sustainability plan is the cost of your global Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) reporting and the impact on your product and brand margins.
This webinar will give you a clearer understanding of how to forecast and minimize the budgetary impact of EPR compliance on your sustainability goals and address questions such as:
- Are you registered in all your markets and meeting your reporting obligations?
- Are you confident that you're paying the correct fees?
- Why the EU's Circular Economy makes good business sense
- The Rewards of Sustainability
- How can the smart use of Business Intelligence (BI) be the driver for margin improvement?
- Enforcement and the cost of non-compliance.
Complimentary White Paper – 'Consumerism and the Circular Economy' - will be sent to all attendees after the webinar.